Curso Online Oxford and AESIS: "Business Development for Social Sciences and Humanities"
Veja abaixo detalhes sobre curso online promovido pela AESIS e Oxford.
Atenção! Se você tem interesse e é membro da BRAMA, entre em contato com a email@example.com para requisitar seu desconto.
After the pilot course of last year, AESIS proudly announces a new edition of this ambitious international course, where leading experts in the disciplines of the Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) will demonstrate how to stimulate societal impact of SSH. Questions that will be examined and answered include:
- What are the most effective ways to manage an impact unit?
- What are the pathways to integrate impact in research strategies?
- How do I make academic ideas 'market-ready'?
- How do I organise public & private alliances?
- How and when should I set up consultancy & other services?
The course will welcome a maximum amount of 20 participants, while each session will be taught in an interactive manner and includes collective exercises, in order to make this initiative as fitting as possible to all of your particular aims and needs. Experts from the UK, US and continental Europe will share their knowledge on issues ranging from IP-policies (yes, this is also possible for SSH research projects), business alliances and consultancy opportunities to generating awards and grants for research. This all aims at providing you with adequate insights and tools to stimulate and facilitate impact structures in your organisation.
Benefits of the course:
- Certificate signed by Oxford University Innovation and AESIS upon course completion
- 11 leading international experts to offer training in an intimate online setting
- Hands-on exercises offering tools and insights to organising impact structures in your specific organisation
- Interactive discussions with 20 peers from all over the world
- Half year free access to the AESIS+ platform to continue discussion on impact
- Science funders
- Science policy managers
- Research managers within Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH)
- Facilitators of Societal Impact (knowledge exchange, business development)
- Strategists within universities
- Managers of public-private SSH research & consultancy programs
Dates & times: May 12, 14, 19, 21 & 26, 2021
Each day from 09.00 till 12.45 (GMT+1)
Location: Online course
Organisation: This course is organised by the AESIS Network.
Fee members of AESIS & partner networks: EUR 1295,- / GBP 1150
Fee non-members: EUR 1450,- / GPB 1295,-